“Great for kids”

Waterworld - Portrush
Ranked #9 of 22 things to do in Portrush
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular attraction offers a unique indoor experience.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Waterworld is great fun for kids, they'll have a ball playing here. There is less for adults to do, its not really suits towards teens/young adults.
There is a bowling ally which may interest some.

There are newer reviews for Waterworld - Portrush

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've been there a lot, a lot of things need done.
1. Clean it!
A lot of people have touched on the topic of cleanliness in the pool, I've seen plasters, tissues and more lying below the pool, the 2 tube slides (the blue and red ones) are filthy, they could at least make the effort of cleaning it every once in a while!

2. The changing rooms are filthy.
They stink, horrible smell, and if you want privacy changing, their is only 2 rooms to get changed in.

3. Price
£17 for a family of 4? It's such a rip off!

2  Thank QuietSensei
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Well what can I say - the kids LOVED IT!!! Water games, slides and just great fun for them.. But so very hot for the parents watching. Worth all the discomfort though when you see the kid's enjoyment. Also has a bowling alley so great for a wet day

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Took my daughter down to Waterworld had rang down before arriving to price it and it was over a fiver for adults and same for children but due to having an access to leisure card we got in half price so it was 2.50 each but when we arrived the changing room was jammed packed had to change in the toilet as there wasnt any space left or family cubicles as theres only two. The pool it's self is brilliant for kids and adults alike but the slides my daughter had great fun must of been on them 40-50 times think it could do with being a bit updated more and the lockets it's self are 10p which you don't get back so if you open to get something before you go back in to the pool better to have some handy. The price is a bit steep although you do get in for as long as you want so can't complain on that one my daughter is also at the age she can use the Jacuzzi as it's for 8 and overs. We srated for 2 hours but my daughter had plenty of fun the vending machines are a bit of a joke 1.00 for a tin of coke.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I took my son and his friend here as they heard that it was good. They loved every minute of it and because they were 8 I didn't need to go in with them. I was able to go to the shop and get a few things and call bk again. I thought they only got an hour but after 2 hours I realised that wasn't the case, so value is great. There is two big slides, a fair size pool, which older ones seemed to be in and a smaller one to the side of that. There is plenty for younger ones to do, small slides etc...

1  Thank angela m