“bad experience”
Review of Bentleys Cafe

Bentleys Cafe
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Portrush
Reviewed August 17, 2013

my family and i spent a week in portrush and on a day out shopping we tried a lot of restaurants in portrush to get a meal, but after trying several places which were all full up we went into bentleys which was nearly empty, i now know why, my grandson and i ordered a chicken pannini and my wife ordered a portion of chips, the pannini was the most disgusting meal i ever ate in my life and i am 71, it was slimy chicken on soggy bread , i felt quite ill for hours after eating just a portion of it, and there was more to come, after waiting about 15 minutes it was becoming obvious they had forgot the chips we ordered, when we asked a waiter he went to the waitress who had taken the order and we actually seen her check the bill to see if we had paid for them, which we had, chips arrived soon after with an apology, but my advice to anyone in portrush is avoid this place run by novices who dont give a toss about customers. l

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Ate here yesterday.. Never again. My daughter ordered smoked salmon and scramble eggs.. No way that salmon was fresh it was nearly black in colour... Revolting. Ordered a cheese sandwich for my son they forgot to even make the sandwich then when it arrived the cheese was like rubber.. Myself and my wife had small breakfast each.. The worst fry ever everything was deep fried and even the coffee was crap.. STAY CLEAR!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We loved the stuffed potato with chicken curry. Bartenders were friendly and helpful. The best food in Derry. Very reasonably priced and a large portion. We would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Friendly, reasonably priced and filling. excellent Ulster Fry. Would definitely go back again. Arrived early and ordered the "small" Ulster fry. There is a large version but you need a good appetite to finish it!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Everything here is wonderful. Great Food and very friendly staff. Was there 4 times in a 7 day stay in Portrush. Would highly recommend it for all ages and all food tastes.