“Call in for coffee.....”
Review of Bentleys Cafe

Bentleys Cafe
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Portrush
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a small cafe over looking the coast in Portstewart...lovely coffee...pastries to die for and a selection of panniis, toasties and sandwiches....all presented well. The only thing I would say is that it is small....not buggy friendly due to lack of space but a lovely wee spot nonetheless.

There are newer reviews for Bentleys Cafe

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Gorgous coffee, traybakes and friendly staff what more can you ask for when you want a break in peaceful, comfortable surrendings?

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We love Bentleys Cafe in Coleraine. Even now after we moved to England on are we trips back me and my fiance spent a lot of time in this coffee shop. The staff is lovely. Very friendly and helpful. The food is yummy and not too expensive.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was in bentleys in portrush every day last week when I was in portrush working and I must say I have never been in a more friendly place! Had the breakfast soda! Fantastic value! By far the best coffee in the town! Staff really friendly and make customers feel relaxed. Keep it up guys! I will definately be back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Coffee OK but muffins handled by hand which I find off-putting. Cafe does have wifi which was useful and some free newspapers, but otherwise I think there are better alternatives in Portrush