“Always enjoy my time in bentleys”
Review of Bentleys Cafe

Bentleys Cafe
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Portrush
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Just want everyone to know I enjoy every sunday at bentleys.I love my wake then relex with paper and coffee.I ask everyone to pop in to see for themself

There are newer reviews for Bentleys Cafe

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Have visited this cafe before and was always pleased and thats why we returnedd! The food was good and enjoyable but the service left alot to be desired! We got tea and were given coffee cups to drink out of but the coffee cups had ring stains around the top. There was a member of staff serving me and proceeded to curse that the card machine was not working and although we did not have kids with us there were young kids in the establishment at the time. While we were eating, this member of staff then sat down at a table with a customer who she obviously knew and and the cursing continued. there were not that many customers in the place and the service was very slow! i would hate to see how they would cope on a busy day! Customer service training should be spruced up a bit!!!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Lovely food, but the main plus for this place is the good attitude of the staff, especially if you need to get a table with a buggy/pram in tow! Thank-you :)

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Lovely food, bakery excellent. Have been here loads in the past too. There are 2 in Portstewart, one with a bakery shop. There is a cafe in Portrush too. Have only been in Portstewart cafes and bought from the baery. Food good. Staff have occasionally been slow and surly (bakery), but didn't spoil my cake! Not much seating in bakery cafe but other has loads of space. Give it a try.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We've been to Bentleys Cafe in Portstewart on numerous occasions. The menu offers a wide choice from snacks to main meals. They have a wide election of coffees, teas, etc. I really love the house latte coffee & would recommend it to anyone.