I have used this hotel several times when staying in Portrush and cannot fault it. The location is superb with beautiful views over the bay to the Skerries.
The atmosphere is always very welcoming and the staff are friendly, courteous and helpful. The food is very good and at a reasonable price and the Sunday carvery is excellent value.
Some live music would be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel is situated on the North Coast in the centre of Portrush overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and very close to both of the stunning beaches in Portrush. 69 Bedrooms, some with Ocean views, lift, Free WiFi and in room, tea and coffee making facilities,and safe. Ideal venue for golfing, conferences or visiting the Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery or Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Barry's amusements or relaxing and enjoying the town's diverse mixture of bars, restaurants, and live music venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portrush Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Hotel Comfort Portrush
- Portrush Ramada
- Comfort Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel Northern Ireland