I stayed at the Ramada Portrush with my husband on Jan 16th. We received a smiling welcome at the reception and all the information about the hotel and surroundings. We had booked the restaurant for the evening, and received the same warm, attentive and professional service as before. The food was beautiful.
Our room was a lovely corner room with sea view, the bathroom was spacious with a bath and a shower and the towels were large and soft.
I would recommend this hotel for anyone, would have loved to stay there for at least a week, thank you to all the staff for taking such good care of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel is situated on the North Coast in the centre of Portrush overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and very close to both of the stunning beaches in Portrush. 69 Bedrooms, some with Ocean views, lift, Free WiFi and in room, tea and coffee making facilities,and safe. Ideal venue for golfing, conferences or visiting the Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery or Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Barry's amusements or relaxing and enjoying the town's diverse mixture of bars, restaurants, and live music venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Portrush Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Hotel Comfort Portrush
- Portrush Ramada
- Comfort Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel Northern Ireland