See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This was the perfect place to have my hen party as it's attached to Kelly's complex so really handy as we stayed ate and partied in the one place!
The hotel looks really well and decor is lovely throughout the public areas.
One of my party was vegan and had emailed a few days ahead to let restaurant know but had to then ask twice on the night about her options but was only offered one.
Everyone enjoyed their food, there was a bit of a wait for it but it was a Saturday and we were a big party.
Breakfast was lovely the next morning and Nigel had set aside a big table for us with a nice view. Big shout out to Nigel who was an absolute gem, checking in to see did we need or want anything, so helpful and pleasant and really made our stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here after a round of golf, and although the food was very good the service was lacking. Were seated reasonably quick, but then took a long time for someone to come over and take our order. There was a bit of confusion over drink orders, and could see servers bringing wrong orders to other tables. The big issue was waiting forever for the bill, then again for it to be collected. We finally just went up and paid at the bar. Enjoyed the food but poor service when you’re hungry and travelling is not fun.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Arrived early and waited in the stunning bar for our room to be prepared. Met by friendly helpful staff that asked our plans etc. We were given room 1, huge room with a massive king size divan (comfy). Views over towards the golf course, I loved looking at the constantly changing skies through the huge windows. We ate our meal at the hotel too, a comprehensive menu and restaurant busy which is usually a good sign. Food was grand but too much for me, service again great. Breakfast in the morning was lovely too, not to fancy but just a great start to your day. My only worry when we arrived was if we'd hear the local nightclub. I can assure you we didn't and all in all a lovely stay in a beautiful location. Only real negative was that the wifi isn't really up to much.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ian M
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed great pizza in the Pizza Library with a wide choice of toppings at a reasonable price. Comfortable surroundings and very family friendly with plenty of room for a pram. Good customer service with friendly staff. Also able to book a table in advance which can sometimes be a luxury in Portrush. A very enjoyable stress free evening. We will definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Checked into this hotel for 2 nights, when I got to the room I there was no remote for the television, I asked at reception they said they would sort it for me, I went out for a while when I came back there still was no remote, the manager came over but was doing 20 things at once, she told me there was nothing she could do I’d just have to put up with it, I cancelled the booking and packed up my stuff and left. Bad service bad hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018