“Awful. Avoid Avoid Avoid”
Review of Sullivan's Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sullivan's Cafe
Ranked #88 of 104 Restaurants in Newtownabbey
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have added Sullivan's Cafe to TripAdvisor to have the chance to make a big warning to anyone thinking of eating there. I have eaten there twice with my family, and unfortunately for me the second time was only as I forgot how bad it was the first time. The staff haven't a clue what they are doing. We paid 14.95 for two kids' sandwiches, one 'panini' and two bottles of coke. The panini was actually a baguette which arrived with congealed cheese having been heated in the oven. They had a panini maker but possibly couldn't be bothered heating it up and using it, perhaps they didn't want to have to clean it. We pointed out that this was a baguette, not a panini, they replied that it was a panini. Can't win that argument. They also overcharged us by 1.10 which we had to query to get back. The cheese in the kids' sandwiches was vile, I don't know what it was or how long it had been there. Our kids had finished by the time our 'panini' arrived. So in summary, the food was vile, the service was appalling, it was overpriced, and they genuinely didn't seem to have any concept of what they were even trying to do. Awful, please avoid and hopefully they will either go out of business or be forced to improve. I think the only way it is still open is because of the attached ice-cream parlour.