“TV facilities”

Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Templepatrick
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I've stayed here a couple of times and the setting, food, staff and general facilities are good. There is no RTE TV which is disappointing considering there is a potential market of a couple of million people down south and that under the Good Friday agreement the island of Ireland is being promoted abroad as one distination. I stay in Belfast all the time and most Hotels have RTE TV. Its the difference between being at home or being abroad!!!

Room Tip: If you wish to use the pool/spa ask for a room on that side of hotel for easy access
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Templepatrick, Manager at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

I am delighted that overall, you enjoyed your time with us and that you enjoyed the setting, food and facilities on offer.

I also understand your frustrations with being unable to receive RTE television channels in the hotel. This is due to external signals in our area being very weak which has only presented as a difficulty since the recent Digital Switchover. We hope that this will be resolved in the near future.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,461)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

the Cauvery lunch is a great deal 4 course £16. really good value, very tasty main course. the dessert is served to you at the table. and a lovely pot off coffee to finished. the staff were very helpful as my daughter is yeast free and we were able to sort out what she washable to eat.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Templepatrick, Manager at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your recent visit to Hilton Templepatrick for our Sunday Carvery menu and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel is of a good standart for a remote property. Car is required. It is ideal for a quiet relaxation and is great as a stop-over place before the journey to explore Ireland. Always use it as a transit host point after a flight, adjust to time changing and travel in the moring after a nice swim and sauna and hot-tub and a beautiful breakfast. People who play golf have a great opportunity to have it just downstairs))) and I am personally enjoying the view - nice settings, evening scenery is great. I enjoy every minute being at this hotel. Rooms are very good and bathrooms are spacious. We have been upgraded many times and had rooms with the veiw over the golf course. But even the other side of the hotel looks nice as the trees are all over the place. Recommend to anyone. But once again, car is a must.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Templepatrick, Manager at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

I am delighted that you continue to enjoy your visits to Hilton Templepatrick and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Booked an inclusive overnight titanic special. Breakfast excellent and pool/gym facilities also good. However did not find the choice of meals on the dinner menu appealing. Also the fact that most of the meals required large supplements to be paid even side orders of chips and veg. really bumped up the price. I think the all inclusive offer price is misleading. Our room was very noisy all night also.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Jennifer G

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your visit to Hilton Templepatrick and our facilities, yet I am disapointed to learn of your view that our Inclusive packagaes are misleading.

Please be assured that this would never be our intention and we do offer a substantial variety of options on our Restaurant menu which do not incurr supplement charges, for inclusive diners, Also please be aware that if requested, our Chefs are always happy to offer suitable alternatives to ensure satisfaction.

Thank you for your feedback and we do look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Warm regards

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I just celebrated my 70th birthday with my daughters/daughters in lays I have never had better hospitality brilliand helpful staff nothing was too much trouble made our stay so special 10/10 for the hilton for a special occasion the hilton is the place to celebrate catherine heaney belfast

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 186470Kheaney
Templepatrick, Manager at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

I am delighted that we helped to make your birthday celebrations so special and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The hotel looks lovely set in its golf course grounds from the moment you drive up the long drive way. The check in was quick, easy and the room most definitely didn't dissapoint- as we are regular hilton users we used points to stay in a deluxe room and it had a spotless en-suite featuring two seperate sink spaces, a large double bed, a desk area and then you walk through to find two large sofas either side of a table, a television and kettle set on another set of drawers and what felt like a king size bed! It was extremely comfortable and that night we had a wonderful sleep.
At about 4pm we went for a wander around and popped into the bar area. I was peckish and the staff very kindly went and sourced me out some gluten free bread and toasted it and I had this with some seasonal vegetables (buttered parsnips, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower). It was very simple but absolutely delicious and just what I wanted! My parents went to the gym/pool after this and said that they were both very good quality and a good size for a hotel too!
In the evening upon returning from our meal, we played cards on the sofas near the reception area and the bar waitresses were very attentive in getting us drinks which was lovely!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased that you and your family enjoyed your time with us and that we looked after you well.

We look forward to seeing you back again very soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed here on business April 2013. A large hotel with lots of rooms. Rainy day so didnt get to explore the outside or the spa. I ate dinner in the restaurant, the food was excellent and service was very friendly. My room was clean and functional. However, it was in need of a refurb. I might try somewhere else next time I'm in Belfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased that overall, you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Templepatrick and that you were able to enjoy dinner in our Restaurant. Hopefully next time you come back, you will be able to sample our other dining outets and be able to make use of our Health Club and outside area.

Warm regards

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Templepatrick
Galgorm Resort & Spa
Golden Mile
Europa Hotel - Belfast
Ballygally Castle
#1 of 1 in Ballygally

Been to Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club? Share your experiences!