Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Templepatrick
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My family and I just stayed here for Easter Sunday. We had a nice, clean room, lovely food at the bar. Unfortunately, however. I was disappointed that the Beauty Spa was closed both days of our stay - I was looking forward to some well earned 'pamper time'!!. The staff at the reception did not seem to know that their spa facility that they were trying to promote was not available. If I had known this at the time of booking I would have perhaps considered somewhere alternative to stay. On the plus side our 4 year old ate their 2 course children's meal for free due to what seems to be an ongoing promotion for under 5's.

Room Tip: If traveling on a bank holiday best phone them to see if their beauty spa is open. Ask to speak dire...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Templepatrick, Manager at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased that you and your family enjoyed your vsiit to Hilton Templepatrcik.

It was regrettable that we unable to accommodate you in our Spa on Easter Sunday due to a lack of availability, and hopefully you will be able to enjoy one of our many treatments next time.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I met my partner here for lunch one afternoon in January. I cannot stress how good my experience to the hotel was. Located in a beautiful area with little squirrels running around outside, when entering the hotel you smell the cleanliness. We then walked into the bar and were greeted by a friendly man who showed us to our seat, it wasn't busy at all. We had a lovely view over the golf course and the bar man recommended two glasses of Chardonnay.... What a treat! The food came incredibly quickly and was an absolute delight. Prices were incredibly reasonable for the service and food that we received. Cannot recommend this place enough!

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for your lovely feedback about our Lounge Bar. I am pleased that you enjoyed both the food and service.

Perhaps, when you next come back you will get the chance to try our newly re-opened Kinahan's Bar for some food and drink.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We ate here on a cold snowy night. We had purchased travelzoo offers @£35 for three courses and a liqueur coffee for two people - fantastic value! Between the four of us we tried many of the dishes on the menu and we could not fault any of them, from starters right through to the delicious desserts and coffees. Service in the restaurant was good but we had a slight problem outside! There is a drop off area at the front door to accommodate folk like me who cannot walk too far. Sadly this area had not been cleared of snow and we slid our way to the door. The hotels courtesy bus sat parked all evening at the most prominent spot at the door, with no one using it, but effectively blocking the door! We watched in amazement as the elderly guests and those trying to carry babies and luggage tried to pick steps across the car park and around the stationary bus! We might return when there is no snow!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was there just a few night during my business travel. I really enjoyed to stay , the room is big and kinda clean, the food in the restaurant (and the bar) has good quality food. After the second breakfast they remembered how I like to drink my coffee and gave me the honey and the fresh cream at my table. :) At the reception we had a little argument about the business credit card, they did not want to take it. When I was in my factory work wear they weren't so nice, second time when I went to pay everything was alright. But at the same time they had the same argument with my other colleague as well. Maybe the problem we are not Irish?! :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed here with a special offer deal in the deluxe family room. Lovely views of golf course, room spacious and well equipped. Food in bar lounge very good but glass of wine £7.60!! Pool area great and kids over 6 can use sauna and steam room which my daughter loved. Great stay but bring a carry out for your room as drink prices high.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ruth H
Reviewed March 20, 2013

i stayed here for my birthday (back in december) and from check in the service was fantastic. I mentioned it was my birthday and asked if there was any chane of an upgrade, which they granted!! our room was beautiful, overlooking the golf course with all the facilities you need.
We went for dinner in the bar, and the food and beverage manager Alan Holmes, greeted us, he ensured our evening, food and service was excellent. I cant thank him enough for making the stay even miore special.
Breakfast the next day, was plentiful with plenty of choice.
All in all a fantastic brithday treat, thank you!

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking the golf course, beautful in the morning.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Templepatrick, Manager at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

I am delighted that your enjoyed your time at Hilton Templepatrick and that we helped to make your birthday celebrations, extra special.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my 13 yr old grandaughter as part of a group. We all agreed that thet staff were very nice especially reception and treatment staff. We enjoyed our treatments. Dinner was good but could improve portion size a little. Enjoyed the music in the bar. Breakfast choices were excellent. Would stay again. Wedding fayre was also on although we didnt go looked good.

• Stayed: February 2013
Templepatrick, Manager at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

I am delighted that you and your grandaughter enhjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you back again very soon.

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Templepatrick
Galgorm Resort & Spa
#22 of 44 in Belfast
Culloden Estate & Spa
Culloden Estate & Spa
#1 of 2 in Holywood

Been to Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club? Share your experiences!