“good food ,friendly staff and wonderful views”

The Smugglers Inn Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Bushmills
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
n.i.
“good food ,friendly staff and wonderful views”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We called in here yesterday evening looking for a meal.Very friendly waitress called Amy (I think) who took our order. We sat outside as it was nice and warm,food arrived quite quickly and it was delicious.Would recommend it to any-one in the area looking for a good meal.

• Visited July 2011

• Polish first
Comber, United Kingdom
“Nice Waitress - shame about the food!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Having frequented the Smugglers on numerous occasions, I took my family there for a Meal after a day out at Portstewart Strand. Expecting the usual warm atmosphere and delicious food we waited quite a while to have our order taken. The waitress who served us was very pleasant although the "person in charge" seemed more interested in chatting with locals. Food eventually arrived and although the rest of my party did enjoy theirs, I was disappointed that the chicken dish I ordered was uneatable. The waitress came and took the dish away and asked if I would like something else. While the others ate I waited and waited. My second dish arrived as the others finished. Having been totally put off by this stage, we paid our bill, only to be told by the "person in charge" that apparently there was nothing wrong with my meal!! Really, if there was nothing wrong with it I would have been able to eat it!!!!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank L0u1972
Zwolle, The Netherlands
“after looking for food everywhere, these guys did a great job”
Reviewed May 16, 2011

after a long walk at the causeway, we would like to eat at The Nook, a famous pub close to the Giant's Causeway. it was 8 o'clock in the evening, and a plate outside suggested that we could eat there. No way. No food anymore. so, dissapointed we went to the Smugglers Inn, seems not cosy, a big hotel/restaurant. But, inside, we were positivly surprised by the nice welcome and good service. Great food, plenty, and live music as a desert. A nice surprise!

• Visited May 2011
Belfast
“GOOD FOOD and GOOD Service”
Reviewed February 27, 2011

GOOD FOOD, GOOD SELECTION and GOOD PORTIONS.
Friendly Helpful Staff , If your are Family or couple old or young the staff will accomadate you.

• Visited February 2011
GREEN BAY
“Decent to very good food served by an...”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Decent to very good food served by an attentive wait staff in the shadows of the Giants Causeway. Lamb was good, steak/guiness pie was very good, and mussels were very good. Waiter was very engaging and bar staff attentive. Pretty setting by window overlooking north coast.