I am a regular traveler due to work and I have to say this is one of my favorite destinations. I look forward to staying at Valley View every time I head to the North of Ireland. It is a brilliant spot for visiting the amazing attractions which are all very close by. I enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and the picturesque views which are very much needed after a working day. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
As for the breakfast ...I recommend the fry brilliant.. if not for the expanding waist band.
All in all a wonderful place, brilliant staff I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valley View is close to the Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, Bushmills Distillery and Dunluce Castle. It has spacious rooms with en-suite, TV, tea/coffee, hairdryers and small fridges in the rooms. The rooms are spotlessly clean. Tea/coffee and homemade bread are served on arrival between 3 and 6 pm. Valerie has a great knowledge of the local area and has information on restaurants and really good places to visit. Personal attention is given at all times. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Valley View Country House Bed And Breakfast
- Valley View Country House Hotel Bushmills
- Valley View Country House B & B Bushmills, Northern Ireland