“Lovely little home style B&B”
Review of Rest A While

and 1 more site!
Rest A While
Ranked #5 of 27 Bushmills B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in one of the two rooms available. Gail is very friendly and a gracious host. Breakfast was great and she has a highchair and baby cot if needed. Very family friendly place to stay!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mingusdew6
There are newer reviews for Rest A While

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My friend stayed together in june 12. In Ireland this is the best. My friends will also stay. Gail is helpful and good. We visit giants causeway and castle and beach. We eat in portrush this is very good. I would like to visit again with my family. My friend stayed together in june 12. In Ireland this is the best. My friends will also stay. Gail is helpful and good. We visit giants causeway and castle and beach. We eat in portrush this is very good. I would like to visit again with my family.

Room Tip: all room good
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed here with my wife while visiting the giants causeway we came across rest a while.. Woooo what can I say it beautiful.. And the views are unreal! We even got a glance of the sunset rising in the morning amazing.. Got great photos too.. Are host was gail and Ross they are both just great made us feel like home, and very funny too.. They are just lovely!! We will be back soon :):) the rooms are big and very clean.. And hey modern.. There is also internet upstairs which is great I was able to use anytime.. In the morning we went for breakfast I got the Ulster fry woooo so big and yummy thanks gail.. There was also toast and fresh fruit and yougurts which was nice.. We will be back gail September thanks again

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank jimbell48
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed here with my partner and daughter.. Gail was very friendly and made us feel like home! Will be back... Rooms are clean and breakfast was top marks.. Also gail told us about places to visit while on our stay we visit the giants causeway this is a must see!! While visiting the north coast its just wonderful... This also made our trip special.. Thanks again gail.. See you again in the fouture,

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank lilyfrance2012
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Came across this family run B&B on our 10 day trip through Ireland, what a find! We planned on staying 1 night but stayed 3. The rooms were really modern and spacious and very clean. Breakfast was fab, great choice offered. The house is really close to a lot of things to see such as the Giants Causeway, good restaurant in Portrush too!

Room Tip: Ours was Room 1 perfect!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wilson643
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I booked 2 nights here on our honeymoon - we were traveling around Ireland. I am so glad we did! This was our first experience at a B& B and we absolutely loved it. It's a quaint cozy little place. Gail and Ross were so caring and welcoming! The very first night we stayed there Gail suggested heading into Portrush to grab a late dinner but we would have to leave quickly before the kitchen closed. We got to the restaurant and promptly bumped into someone's car while parking (no damage was done). Sparring all of the details from that story, we missed dinner.The drive back to Gail's was filled with nerves and hunger pangs and we were not too happy about the incident. Gail calmed our nerves and made us dinner with tea and coffee! We were incredibly grateful for her generosity!

Gail's personality is one of those that is contagious. She is funny, kind, knowledgeable and friendly. Meeting this lady was one of the highlights of our trip. Seriously. She made us feel welcome from the second we stepped into her home.

She was also kind enough to spend time letting us know which places to visit and where to park and how much we should pay etc. Her recommendations helped set our itinerary for each day that we spent in Northern Ireland. I cannot say enough good things about this place. You will not regret booking here! Did I mention that Gail makes a FANTASTIC and HUGE breakfast?! Get the black pudding.... yummm :)

-Kelsey & James

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelsey B
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had a terrific stay, with Gail and Ross going out of their way to accommodate our whole family at a busy time! We've stayed at their B&B in different situations: traveling with kids, traveling with older grandparents, etc. No matter what we bring, they always accommodate in the nicest way! Very clean, quiet, and friendly with great food and excellent location. Gail always has the best recommendations, too. Thank you, Gail and Ross, for another great stay at Rest-A-While. We hope to come back soon!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family