“The Bushmills Inn saves the day!”

The Bushmills Inn Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bushmills
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
“The Bushmills Inn saves the day!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

After a some-what eventful arrival in Bushmills, our crew of 2 Mums and 3 children checked into the Bushmills Inn... I cannot express how impressed we all were with the staff, the hospitality, the food, the rooms and the ambiance the Bushmills Inn offers. I have worked in hospitality for many years and can honestly say i have never felt as welcomed. The kids had a wonderful time and nothing was too much bother for the staff, even finding a little lost bear called Millie. Special mention must go to Melanie, Nikki, Robyn, Mark and of course Alan! We had a terrible start to our trip but you exceeded all our expectations and our north coast break will go down as one of our best trips away. Thank you all again, can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank whitewave0

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Western Ireland, Ireland
Reviewed March 19, 2012

my boyfriend got me a voucher for my birthday ,at first i taught where the hell is the bushmills,but when you get there you will understand.its on the blue book so it has to be very good.its not cheap but of course the best deals are mid week.you would nearly drive by the front of it because it blends in with the street but when you drive through the arch at the side the building its fab!!!food was excellent and there was alot of varity for breakfast aswell!we got upgraded to a delux cottage style room because we had book it so long in advance.The hotel has loads of hidden bars,rooms,nooks ect....vey clean,relaxing and staff could not do enough!!!kelly,meline,george and stephen to name but a few that stood out.Colraine is only 15 min drive it has a few good shops.its another hotel off my blue book list.....which one will be next!!!ill start saveing

1 Thank maria365
Bermuda
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Just stayed for a night with two friends while playing golf at Royal Portrush. Great set up - bar and restaurant both excellent. Rooms also good. I come from Bermuda and nice touch was that they put up the Bermuda flag throughout our stay - apparently they do this for the guest who has travelled the furthest to be there.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Mike M
Antrim, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 18, 2012

stayed here with my wife on 12th March and can only describe the hotel as a first class establishment. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. The staff are pleasant and helpful. The layout and decor are excellent with an abundance of snugs and cozy corners by an open peat fire. My only complaint is that I wish it had been colder outside so that I could have enjoyed sitting by the fire with my whiskey for longer.

Room Tip: they're all good
1 Thank decky69
Noordeloos, The Netherlands
Reviewed March 16, 2012

The Bushmills Inn is an ideal place to settle when touring the Irish North Coast, which is so beautiful that a few days are needed at least to fully enjoy this region. Nearby attractions are the Giant Causeway (3km), Carry-a-Rede Rope Bridge (a little farther east) and the Bushmill Distillery in town. The hotel is pricey but comfortable. Each room is named after an Irish whiskey.

2 Thank JWG_080353
County Laois, Ireland
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The blue book sent us north and we totally enjoyed a mid week break.The open fire in the foyer
was an indication of the staff warmth and total athmosphere.
This hotel has lovely private dens with open fires .When we discovered one was unlit the Receptionist immediatly lit it.
There are sods of turf if you like to add to the total athmospere of this Inn.
Our food was excellent and the only negative was we found the room a little cold on arrival but it warmed quickly and in retrospect was not of any hindrance to this wonderful find.
Having the Giants Causway and the Distillery were added bunuses

2 Thank philjos1
Newry, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I travel with my work and I have been to many hotels around the world. Bushmills Inn is not one of those horrible corporate hotels. It is a very friendly hotel and the staff are second to none.

We got a two night midweek special and went there with our two daughters. It can be expensive but, you can haggle a deal over the phone.

The room was not brilliant; we were there to see the area anyway. The staff and restaurant made it for me. The old world charm was also great. It's refreshing to escape the clinical style hotels of big companies.

It's pricey that can't be disputed. I will say however that I did not regret my stay. I am heading to Oz in the near future to live and I am glad that I stayed at this wonderful hotel whilst I had the chance. Do it once at least if you can.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank franknewry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bushmills
Bayview Hotel
#1 of 8 in Portrush
Inn on the Coast
Inn on the Coast
#2 of 8 in Portrush

Been to The Bushmills Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!