"Wonderful place to stay".
From the moment we arrived until we left Rosemary made us very welcome and provided us with local information. Our room was very comfortable with lots of nice little extras . We both slept well and enjoyed our breakfasts each morning whilst also enjoying the stunning view looking out to sea and to the isle of Isla. Rosemary even switched the heating on for us one night when it had turned a wee bit chilly and we enjoyed having a lounge to sit in. That was nice.
We highly recommend this B&B to all .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful Bed & Breakfast accommodation is situated on the road between Ballycastle and Bushmills right in the heart of the North Antrim Coast and Causeway Coast regions.Craig Cottage is set on a quiet location with stunning views overlooking the beautiful Rathlin Island and very close by to the small hamlets of Whitepark Bay, Ballintoy Harbour and Port Bradden. It’s sea views are amazing and the walks beside the B&B are a great way of distressing ones self. For the more enegetic there are lots of attractions near by; The Giants Causeway,The Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Dunluce Castle, The Giant's Causeway & Bushmills Railway, Portballintrae, Portrush, Portstewart and the great shopping town of Coleraine.The Craig Cottage Bed & Breakfast is the ideal place for you to start your visit of the North Antrim Coast and Causeway Coast vacation.Craig Cottage Bed and Breakfast provides clean and comfortable surroundings that will give you an ambience of 'home from home'. Craig Cottage's proprietor is Rosemary McFarland and she will do her utmost to ensure that your stay is both enjoyable and relaxing ensuring you will want to return very soon.If your looking to book a Bed and Breakfast for your stay here in the North Antrim Coast, we'll make sure you have a comfortable, clean and unforgettable visit to Craig Cottage ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Craig Cottage Hotel Bushmills
- Craig Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Craig Cottage Bed & Breakfast Bushmills, Northern Ireland