“Very good”

Tartine Restaurant at The Distillers Arms
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Bushmills
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Recommended by staff at Bushmills Inn and they were right, Friendly staff Excellent food and wine.
Relaxed atmosphere reasonable price

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Tartine was recommended by our B&B host, Bob, from White Road House, as solid value compared to other choices in Bushmills. He nailed it. In the opinion of 2 couples, Tartine offered the best brown bread during our stay in Ireland, fresh and moist. We thoroughly enjoyed the hosts, waiter/waitress staff, and the dining patrons with whom we visited. Dinner was delicious but can't remember what I even ordered. Particularly liked having the opportunity to sit by the fire during a chilling evening, while dinner was prepared. We were asked to the table when dinner was ready.

1  Thank crucian-high
Reviewed October 30, 2012

As soon as we walked through the door we knew we were giong to like this place. The staff were friendly, it was queit and relaxed with a welcoming athmosphere. I don't normally drink, but the staff were really friendly advising which cider to have and then asking me if i enjoyed it. I am vegetarian and not only did it have veggie options but something different to the normal lasagne or risotto too! The whole meal (both meat and veggie choices) was gorgeous and filling. We could not fault the food. And for pudding...well the strawboffee pie was to die for!! Just thinking about it now makes me smile! The only downside was that while I was paying, I got a phone call off my Dad to say my Grandma had just passed away and so I ended up running out the restaurant, upset, to talk to him - I hope they didnt think it was anything to do with them as until then it was the most perfect night! I hope to go back one day as it really was lovely.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Excellent food, chosen from a varied menu, served in pleasant surroundings by attentive staff. A good atmosphere, and at a reasonable price.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

On arrival we got a seat beside a cosy fire and we ordered our meal. Tea time menu is a great menu and at reasonable price. My wife and I had 3 course meal and bottle of wine and Irish coffee for £54 pounds. The food was a touch of class. Service excellent. We would say its one of the best on the north coast. Well worth a visit. Worthy off all there awards.

1  Thank brandyandginger1