Premier Inn Carrickfergus Hotel
$112
Travelocity
$93
Parklands(Carrickfergus)
All reviewsbrewers fayremeal dealplay areabudget hotellovely locationbuilding workweekend breakexcellent value for moneyall you can eatenjoyable staya great nights sleepcomfy bedstayed here for nightsfamily roombelfast city centregood sizebar restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2013

It was a great stay room was amazing. Food tasted great. Staff is kind and caring. And it was the best sleep I have ever ha in my life. When I entered the room I was booked in fast and efficiently. The I walked in to my room I was stunned at how big it was for the no st I paid it was brilliant value and I can't wait to stay again. X

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We spent 2 nights here recently when visiting family living in Newtownabbey.

It was a great base for our visit - easy to get into Belfast (just 20 mins), easy to head up the coast road to the many wonderful coastal sites. The rooms were a lovely size and very clean. The staff friendly and helpful.

It is attached to a Brewer's Fayre restaurant which served breakfast which you could pre-book. We booked for continental breakfast which was fine for what we wanted. The full breakfast looked beautiful and was cooked to order. Both seemed well worth the money.

We didn't eat in the restaurant but did notice 1 nice feature - on Friday nights they do an all you can eat Fish and Chips.- sounded really nice.

I think we'll be staying there again.

One tip - book in advance and it's really cheap.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I'd hoped to arrive at the hotel at about 10pm following a ferry crossing from Holyhead but my plans were completely scuppered by bad weather that meant I was obliged to take a different ferry from Cairnryan in Scotland. Due to extremely severe weather in the Northern Channel we left Cairnryan 8 hours late, arriving in Larne around 6.15am the following morning.

I finally arrived at the hotel at 6.40am when several folks were checking out. The staff were extremely sympathetic, gave me a room and told me I could stay until 2pm instead of the usual midday checkout time. This enabled me to get a reasonable sleep and be able to function properly.

This extremely helpful attitude from the staff meant that a potentially disastrous day was avoided - I was very grateful.

When I did check out I realised that the hotel's in a great position by a large marina and close to the castle, a couple of supermarkets, restaurants and a cinema.

Great place with wonderful staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed here at the weekend with my boyfriend and could not fault it! We were greeted by a friendly Chris on reception and he made us feel very welcome and assured us if we needed anything to let him know. The room was lovely and spacious, had the most comfortable bed. We both have a very peaceful nights sleep. We had dinner in the Brewyers Fayre and it was beautiful, everything we recieved was with a smile and we didn't have to wait to long for our food even though the place was quite busy. The staff in the restaurant were very friendly and helpful.

I would definitely stay here again, there was nothing myself or my boyfriend could complain about.

Great hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Have nothing negative to say about this hotel, stayed 1 night for £19, which was definitely great value. Premier inn is on a par with any upmarket hotel. Have already booked a weekend in march and will be using again.

• Stayed: January 2013