“Lovely hidden gem, will be back!”
Review of Season Coffee Shop

Season Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Called in with my mum for lunch today, she had been before a few months ago and raved about it so we kept saying we would go. It was quite busy which must say something! I had a panini and mum had one of the platters. The food was lovely, I asked for no dressing on the side salad with my panini and it came with no dressing (usually in cafes and restaurants this request is never met so i was pleasantly surprised!)
My only complaint would be that our drinks (2 cans of coke took a while to arrive, about 10-15mins and actually arrived about 2mins before our lunch). Actually i have 2 complaints, the second being that our bill was provided to us with our drinks i.e. before we had even got our food!
But all in all it was a lovely experience, food was lovely, good sized portions, good value and good atmosphere and we will definitely be back!
We also got a fifteen to takeaway but haven't eaten it yet so i can't comment on that apart from saying that it cost £1.80 so i am expecting it to be out of this world!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Love this cafe. Have been quite a few times. Even though service may be a little slow on some occasions when I have been there it has not put me off as the food is really worth it. Friendly girls on the counter are an asset.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I visited Season Coffee Shop for only the second time this morning with a very dear friend, what a beautiful space. I had visited once before, about a year ago, and cannot fathom why I have not been a regular over the past year. The coffee shop was fairly quiet when we arrived but as we were looking for breakfast I am hardly surprised with it being the summer holidays for most. As I walked up the stairs we were greeted by two waiting staff, the young man greeted us and answered a few of my questions and talked us through the breakfast menu and took our order. My friend had Brown bread toast with bacon and I had a couple of slices of white bread toast. I wouldn't say it was anything extra special but we did only have tea and toast at the end of the day, although I would like to try the french toast with the syrup. There was such a lovely atmosphere, the music wasn't too loud, we could hear the staff chatting which was lovely, you can tell this place has real heart behind it. We stayed for just over an hour as the coffee shop was starting to fill up proving just how popular this place really is and i'm not surprised. I will definitely be back and not leave my next visit quite so long.
Helen

1  Thank Helen W
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place is quite handy to me so I've been once or twice. Entrance is gained through a great garden centre with very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Season itself is welcoming, warm and very clean. I love the chicken, mango wrap always, served with Doritos, salad and a nice wedge of mouthwatering watermelon. A few times I've requested breakfast well after the breakfast menu has finished, and its never been a problem. Steven, the owner/ chef is very accommodating and friendly. Sort of, ask, and we'll do our best attitude.
Sometimes it's very busy, therefore you may have to wait a little, but this is obviously a tribute to the quality of food and service. Oh yes, there's always a fantastic variety of daily papers to peruse, if you ever do have to wait a little.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife loves this place so four of us went for lunch last Saturday. Two had soup which was really home made and tasted excellent. I has a club sandwich which was very good but we had to wait about 20 minutes while our tea and coffee went cold. There were two girls waitressing and they weren't run off their feet. Who was in the kitchen?
This is a place where you will confidently get good food.

1  Thank curlykale3