“brill be back soon”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coffee shop and delicatessen
Reviewed October 19, 2013

where can i start,great food great bar selection. if you like fish i'd highly recommend going there.The service was great AND there are very friendly waiters.My friends agree 100 percent also,My famiy love it too.love it love love love love love love love love love love it.Nuf said

2  Thank dab0ss

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Called in for lunch with my grandchild and I have to say I wasn't impressed. The service was terrible - really slow and it wasn't particularly busy. After all, how long can it take to make a couple of sandwiches. The food was okay but nothing special. It was overpriced and I wasn't even offered a top up of coffee in an attempt to make up for the delay.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Take thyme isn't fine dining, it is a deli/ café that serves interesting wholesome food, freshly prepared in a very friendly manner. Their smoked chicken Caesar salad with anchovy and sun dried tomato is a personal favourite which would easily make it to my " last supper" meal.

The staff are consistently friendly and welcoming and it has a very relaxed vibe. There are few nicer places to sit than outside on a warm sunny day, though inside is also inviting.

If I lived closer, it would become a regular favourite for lunch; perhaps the fact I don't get to visit very often makes it that bit more special when I do.

2  Thank gdes_00
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Love the atmosphere in this little cafe. Salads, toasties, paninis, soup and pâté. Perfect lunch time menu. I would recommend this place without a doubt. They even do a half toastie that comes with a little salad and coleslaw..... Take thyme also has gluten free on the menu. They also sell gluten free items, preserves, chutney and other odds and ends.

2  Thank KazzaCarrickfergus
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The girl I was talking to blonde hair young had very good knowledge about all the food they stocked. I would highly recommend their sun blush tomato pesto, their various soup range and caesar salad. I will definitely be back.

3  Thank Julie S