Outdated bathroom with the worst shower controls on the island.
Cooks taking smoking breaks below our the second story window.
Worst breakfast we had---instant coffee.
And I have nothing else to add but Trip Advisor sez my reviews must be at least 200 characters so I am just biding my time until I reach that number. This is not an easy thing to do nd I have to add that after a three week trip to beautiful Ireland I have a lot of reviews to publish so forgive me for this short cut.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Inn dating back to 13th Century, with many a ghostly tale, located in the heart of Carrickfergus.15 well appointed bedrooms, ensuite & with complimentary WIFI. Popular bar lounge & restaurant serving traditional food throughout the day.Small meeting room for personal dining or team conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dobbins Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dobbins Hotel Carrickfergus
- Dobbins Inn Hotel Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland