ine £Stayed one night here and one night was enough! Very old and tired hotel. Rooms have been updated but, the bathrooms could do with an overhaul to say the least. Very overpowering smell of cleaning fluids despite long black hairs on bathroom floor and shower cublicle which was obvious hadnt been cleaned!!! Very thin walls and also very early on Sunday morning could hear the Staff having a full scale conversation from reception! On the plus side food was excellent and very reasonably priced. Two Steaks with bottle of wine £25. Excellent value but thats the only good point to make on this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Inn dating back to 13th Century, with many a ghostly tale, located in the heart of Carrickfergus.15 well appointed bedrooms, ensuite & with complimentary WIFI. Popular bar lounge & restaurant serving traditional food throughout the day.Small meeting room for personal dining or team conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dobbins Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dobbins Hotel Carrickfergus
- Dobbins Inn Hotel Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland