“The Last Word”

The Loft Coffee Bar & Restauant
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Dungannon
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“The Last Word”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I love getting up to the loft. It's a real treat. There's always a great atmosphere and the food is divine! Also very reasonable for a guaranteed great lunch!

Visited June 2013

Northern Ireland
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Almost don’t want to tell people how good this place is as it is always pack as it is and I wish only I knew about it!!
I come here almost every Saturday!
Me and the girls always meet up weather it’s for a we coffee and a massive bun or a we glass of wine and a beautiful lunch it never fails!

The loft is always stuffed but don’t let the lengthy queue put you off as it moves quickly! And yes some of the girls maybe are not the happiest but am not usually in until Saturday afternoon and I can only imagine what kind of day they have had...very busy!!

There food is always beautiful and always have a large selection!

Just love this place!! If your in Dungannon it’s a must!!

• Visited May 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“A real treat!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We always eat in The Loft when visiting the Linen Green and the food is consistently excellent. They have a wide wrap, sandwich and panini menu and the specials board always includes something tasty. I am a particularly big fan of the chicken and broccoli bake with wedges. The real treat in The Loft is getting to sample some of their fantastic desserts, the dessert display is very impressive with HUGE portions!! The only trouble is deciding what to have!

My only gripe with The Loft is the slow service, I recognise it is very popular so is always quite busy but the wait time between getting your plate and getting to pay means your food cools, best way to avoid this is to order a wrap, sandwich and panini which is served to your table.

• Visited May 2013
County Antrim, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable visit”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Called for a scone while on my way to a business appointment in the Wild West (well, Enniskillen actually!). Had a MASSIVE cranberry scone (more like the size of a small cake) which had lashings of white chocolate over the top. It was to my taste, moist and not too sweet. Butter and raspberry jam were included in the price (£1.50 I think), certainly good value. I went for the pot of tea option and even had this topped up as it was a hot day. Unlike other reviewers, I found the girl in the snack bar of the Loft very pleasant. I hope I will have the opportunity to take my better half there in the near future!

• Visited April 2013
Donaghcloney
“Great scones”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Stopped off here for a snack on our way back home from Sligo. It was a Friday lunchtime, so very busy, but we got served quick enough and the staff seemed efficient.
We had coffee and a scone, the scone was the lovely, very light and tasted great.
Didn't have much interaction with the staff to comment on the other reviews here, certainly worth a visit!

• Visited April 2013