“Great Breakfast”

Cafe Latte
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Dungannon
Cuisines: British
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Lovely breakfast, good coffee and a lovely place to meet up or a chat. The staff were friendly and the big windows made the place feel light and airy and good for people watching!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Latte

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ate here as I was passing through Dungannon.
Good selection of salads / sandwiches and good value for money. I highly recommend the open prawn sandwich - I think it was possibly the best one I've ever had when eating out!
I was served quickly but it did get very busy while I was eating and I noticed people were waiting some time to get served as the queue was very long.
Will visit again when back in the area.

2  Thank XshellyX
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My favourite cafe in town for lunch when working in Dungannon. Great choice of freshly made sandwiches and cakes - the BLT bagel being on of my faves in truth. Great find

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Called here on a wet afternoon, having missed our lunch, the soup was finished so we opted for a round of sandwiches each. These were freshly made & we chose our fillings, great choice & great servic e from a very pleasant member of staff. Lovely choice of tray bakes, sweets etc
Tea & coffee was excellent, overall a great place.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

A nice spot for lunch - called in today for the first time. Rather enjoyed the food, the staff were highly pleasant. Great value for money and perfect if you want a fresh lunch that isn't too high in calories or fat - great salad options.
A nice place, probably the nicest place I've eaten in Dungannon.