“Great food and good menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Viscount

Viscount
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Dungannon
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ireland, Indiana
“Great food and good menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Overall this was an excellent choice for a special birthday meal. We had not booked and were able to get a table right away. Good service an an excellent menu with a varied selection of dishes to choose from, however our chosen wine was unavailable and the waiter offered an alternative without bringing back the wine menu. I said, I assume then your recommendation will be at the same price and he agreed. Food and wine both of which were very good, we received the bill to discover the wine at a higher price, when I pointed this out at the till (after I had very generously tipped our waiter) the man more or less laughed in my face at the very suggestion that the wine should be at a lower price, he had never heard of this. As I did not want to create a fuss, I accepted his decision but would be hesitant to rush back on a matter of principle.

• Visited May 2013

Moygashel
“Best steak in ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Having recieved vouchers as a Wedding Gift, my Wife and I took ourselves out to Viscouts for a long awaited meal. Viscounts has a reputation in the local area for great food & brilliant service, and I have to say it lives up to every word of it. From the moment we were ushered to our table we were made to feel at ease with the easy banter and chat with the waiting staff.

Enjoyed dining in this wonderful restaurant. Will return!

• Visited April 2013
belfast
“A bit of a throwback to the 1980s”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had dinner here a few weeks ago and the experience was a bit mixed. Upstairs is very authentic and ambient. There is a wait in the wine bar area of at least thirty minutes before you get to your table. The menu is varied but it reminded me of the 1980s and is a little over priced. The food is definitely good quality but I was a little disappointed that some of our dishes were served on chipped plates. That just should not happen in a restaurant! They have recently updated the bottom floor of the place but it doesn't work IMHO.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank aggiedo
“Nicest food in Dungannon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went here in October 2012 and it was my first time - had heard that the cost of food was very high which is why I never had been before, but it was well priced. Food lovely, we got a starter to share as well as our main meals. Nice interesting surroundings and peaceful atmosphere.

• Visited October 2012
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Early Bird”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Visited Viscounts last week to sample its "Early Bird Special", which I had heard so many good reports about. It certainly lived up to my high expectations. There was quite a buzz for a Thursday evening. The staff were friendly, welcoming and extremely professional (attentive without being intrusive). Viscounts offers a wide choice of starters, main courses, and puddings. Served whithin 10 minutes of being ordered, the food was terrific: top quality. Would thoroughly recommend a visit. The whole experience was very pleasant and represented excellent value.

• Visited April 2013