“Super dinner and excellent service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Villa Vinci
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Cookstown
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Northern Ireland
“Super dinner and excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

First visit to Villa Vinci this evening and it won't be the last. A very welcoming and friendly place to meet friends. The staff were so polite and welcoming! Service was prompt, professional and friendly. The food was so good. We had 2 starters to share - I guess the clue was in the title - to share!! Only 2 of us out for dinner, so one would have been enough, but we managed it ok.

We both ordered pizzas and they were so fresh and delicious!

A very nice place to eat and loved the relaxed atmosphere! Staff were superb!

Many thanks!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sperrindaisy

Armagh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst customer service I have ever experienced!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I booked this restaurant for a party of seven ladies we were looking forward to a lovely meal and our annual Christmas catch-up. We arrived to this restaurant that evening and to our horror and disappointment the manager said that they could not find our booking. After discussions it turned out they had double booked our table and as the other party had arrived they said there was nothing they could do. I was annoyed at this incompetent mistake however offered to wait on a table or come back at a later time, despite my efforts to try and accommodate the manager the manager was extremely rude, passive and said they would simply not be able to eat there that night as they were fully booked.

As the mistake was clearly their fault I was extremely disappointed they did not offer to accommodate us at a later time or even date. I was understanding of the Christmas rush and their inability to fit us in at that time, nevertheless I could not excuse the lack of empathy, understanding and good customer service at this restaurant. Thankfully another restaurant close by was able to take us and our night was not ruined.

I will never be back at this restaurant and would advise all who book to confirm their booking on the day to avoid embarrassment and disappointment!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SJM727
“Went in a bad mood came out in a good mood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

I visit here regularly and it is a really nice place to eat. Staff are very friendly, the place has a relaxed feel and the food is very good. It's always quite busy which is a good sign. If u do go get the king prawns for starter - theyre class!!!

Longford, Ireland
“Party of four”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Had the best night of ever. Great value. Food fantastic. Staff top class. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank photof315879
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Awful Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

On the positives the staff are very welcoming, courteous and helpful The decor is pleasant and the restaurant is clean. However, the food is horrendous and I've been there on 4 different occassions (not my choice) The pasta dishes are dry and shrivelled up and I've eaten better supermarket pizza

Visited November 2012