“Great hospitality”
Review of Royal Hotel

Royal Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Cookstown
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Really nice overnight stay. very friendly staff. Great food both at dinner and breakfast. My room was really nicely decorated to a high standard. free WiFi was good. Far better than any of the chain hotels I would recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Called in on sat for food, had the most amazing chicken fillet burger,and garlic fries where unreal and I'm not really fussed on garlic. I had my son wit me who is fussy eater, he ate all his food and wanted more. He never finishes a meal never mind look more. So I was more than happy. The service was great,also great with kids. Some places u nearly b afraid of bringing ur kids. But not the royal.. :) I'm actually gonna get ready now and a few of us r going back tongt. More garlic fries for me yum... ***** for the royal hotel I think..

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank ashleighb04
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My family absolutely love The Royal Hotel for a Sunday carvery.It definately is the best around by miles..The variety you can eat is unbelievable..The food always tastes so yummy to...The staff are very nice,helpful+friendly! I would recommend the Royal for eating out to everyone,you certainly wont go away hungry or disappointed :-)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Standard of room was very poor for £80 paid! Very dated and not very comfortable. Ensuite was tiny! Sink was cracked. Room smelt very musty. Mattress very soft and uncomfortable. Several bulbs missing. Food was delicious though.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Shell1218
Reviewed April 10, 2014

My family regularly eat in the Royal Hotel and the service we receive is top class. Excellent food and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Great offers available for senior citizens and very much recommend the Royal Hotel for meals or private functions.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We live n Ballymena and drive to the Royal regurally as we love it so much .There are 2 hotels n Ballymena and we wouldn't compare them to the Royal where food is concerned.The Sunday carvery is outstanding,the variety of food amazing and the staff excellant .I would recommend the Royal to everyone .If or n the area it is well worth a visit.I can't wait for my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Eat very regularly in the hotel restaurant with wife and family and the meals are always very good with excellent service and a smile. All meals are very competitively priced with my personal favourites the 16oz Royal beefeater steak ( on sizzling hot plate ) and the mixed grill. At the other end of the menu ( if you can't handle those options ) paninis , lasagne and the stir fry always go down very well with my wife and daughter.
Call in for a meal sometime , you won't be disappointed !!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cookstown
Glenavon House Hotel
#2 of 6 in Dungannon
Apparo
Apparo
#1 of 1 in Draperstown

Been to Royal Hotel? Share your experiences!