“Good kids meal but ill fitting hot drinks lid, resulting in hot black coffee spilt :-(”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #109 of 142 Restaurants in Carmarthen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Called in this evening, kids meal? take away) good value and fresh. Black coffee served in double Pepsi cup with a 'hot' drinks lid; first sip resulted in very hot coffee over my top. Why serve very hot coffee in cold beverage containers with ill fitting lids which result in spillage with every mouthful.. Very dangerous....
Contacted manager to advise his staff to alert customers, hopefully proper containers ( for hot liquids!) will be used for coffee, not two stacked Pepsi cups....

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Poor service, poor attitude over cooked food genuinely disappointed and severe lack of nachos. The language and conversation amongst the staff that could be heard when I collected my food from the drive through was appalling. Racial slurs and sexual references are not what my 4 year old passenger needed to hear as well as my partner and me.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

kfc is awesome i love it, one thing that i got to complain about is the fact the staff never ever give you a spoon with my box meal so i cant eat my beans, does my head in, no napkins either, got to eat your chicken with ur hands yet cany clean them afterwards, sort it out!!!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Chicken a tad bit salty however pretty tasty, bought the KFC Boneless bucket very good value for the 4 kids & 2 adults everyone full by the end of devouring the lot.
Chips though I have to say were pretty minging and not at all tasty but rather dry and cardboard texture!!
Value though overall recommended pity that the seating is very limited staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Recently went to the new KFC and what a shock, staff swearing whilst waiting at the drive through, not something I want my kids to hear. Food was stone cold and when I took it back they didn't seem to know what to say or do. They asked did I want it microwaved, I've paid for 'fFresh' food not warmed up. I've been to many KFC's and I understand this has only just just opened but please KFC employ people who want to work and represent the company not ones that are their because the DSS has placed them their. I won't be returning in a Hurry.