“Good friendly service, and lovely food”
Review of Le Cafe Braz

Le Cafe Braz
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Llandeilo
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Bucking the trend of unfriendliness in Llandeilo, the staff here were lovely - helpful and accomodating.

The service was quick. There was a good selection of home-cooked food on offer. The menu satisfied all parties, including the young ones. Certainly ticked all the right boxes for a nice quick lunch in Llandeilo.

1  Thank Niallafddiancrhaghon

Reviewed September 17, 2013

have only visited at lunchtime but can recommend. Wide menu although they have run out of things everytime we have been there (hence the three point rating) How hard can it be to nip and get some lettuce for instance. What they do have is usually good.

1  Thank valdareeWestWales
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We first ate here on the night of the Christmas lights switch on last year, It had such a lovely atmosphere and great menu that we always eat there when we visit Llandeilo. Very nice staff, good food with attractive presentation.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Polite staff and everything seemed well at first. When we ordered, various parts of menu seemed to be off, this included the burgers, smoothies, and several other drinks. The toilet areas were grubby although there was soap. When the food arrived the lettuce was brown on the edges and well aged. We had pretty much finished our meals when my sons arrived, the mash being lumpy and borderline inedible. My wife had Italian chicken, my daughter pasta. Both of these seemed to be made with cheap jar sauce. We left there feeling hungry and hacked off. I mentioned the mash only to be looked at like I'd sprouted a third eye! Too many nice places to eat in Llandeilo. Think long and hard before you enter. This was my one and only.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The cafe gives a bright and cheerful appearance, situated close to the centre of the town opposite the church. We were greeted cheerfully and asked to choose our own table since it was late and most of the tables were empty. I ordered the salad but was disappointed, the leaves were tired and showing signs of having been left out for too long. Service however was cheerful and fast, although I was unable to attract anybody's attention at the end of the meal, and had to go up to the counter to ask for the bill.