“JUST PERFECT !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Llandeilo
S Wales
“JUST PERFECT !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

What an absolute Gem of a Hotel. I was lucky enough to attend a Wedding here on Friday, 5th April 2013, and it was perfect in every way. The food was beautifully presented and tasted superb. In fact, the best food I have tasted for a very long time.The grounds of the Hotel are lovely and the view second to none. The accommodation was truly 5star and the view from some of the rooms was exceptional. The staff were very efficient and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. A perfect place to have a Wedding and perfect for a short break. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank minniemouseSWales
Andrew R, Owner at The Plough Inn, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your food - my brigade of chefs work so hard to achieve a high standard and will be happy to hear that you enjoyed your meals.

I am equally happy to hear that my staff were efficient and friendly - I have a very hard working team, so thank you.

Look on our website for special offers - we look forward to welcoming you back to The Plough.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Drefach, null, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My Husband and I stayed at the Plough for the first time on Thursday 28th March, taking advantage of a midweek special rate. The staff were attentive and polite and our room was lovely. We had a meal in the restaurant and I am so glad we did - the food was absolutely faultless. I can class it amongst some of the best food I have ever eaten! The atmosphere was nice and relaxed, and we felt completely relaxed at the end of the night. The beds were comfortable, and although there was a dip in the middle as some people have stated on here, it didn't bother us at all. The breakfast was also lovely, and nothing was too much trouble. We picked a few things from different breakfasts on the menu but that wasn't a problem at all (we have eaten in some places where there is no flexibility in the menu)
Overall, I would definitely recommend staying here - especially with one of the special offer prices!
Well done to all the staff for making us feel so welcome. I can guarantee we will be back!!

1 Thank Hayley O
Andrew R, Owner at The Plough Inn, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed and took advantage of our special offers (we always have offers available). I will pass on your comments to my brigade of chef's, we are always thankful to have comments about our food.

We pride ourselves on delivering high quality customer service and food!

Please keep a look out on our website for more special offers - we look forward to welcoming you back to The Plough in the near future.
swansea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Well where do I start? Our son Ashley and his wife Tracey have just celebrated the wedding here today. What an absolutely fantastic venue.From the moment we arrived until the early hours NOTHING was to much trouble for the staff.
A very SPECIAL BIG THANK YOU to Georgina for all her hard work and total commitment to making this day very special for the bride and groom and all who attended.
The accommodation is exceptional throughout and we all enjoyed our stay with you (all 20+ rooms).
The food was amazing ,which gave all our family and friends something else to remember this day for,TOTAL PERFECTION is all I can say,WELL DONE to all kitchen staff.Our sincere thanks to All the staff for all the hard work that they put into making the Bride and Groom and both families extremely proud and happy of their wedding venue choice, you exceeded all our expectations. This is a truly well run hotel, where nothing is to much trouble.THANK YOU , SEE YOU SOON.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank fountainz
Andrew R, Owner at The Plough Inn, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about my Hotel.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and more to the point you enjoyed your sons wedding. I will pass on your thanks to Georgina - she will be so happy to hear it. All of my staff enjoyed the day as much as you both did, we strive to deliver the best service possible and it really pleases me to hear people enjoy.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Plough.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Fantastic hotel with friendly staff. Have had a fab break at this hotel.
Would highly recommend.
The food in the restaurant is superb, plenty of choice for everybody.
Separate area for breakfast with a wide range for choice. Staff can't do enough for you.
The rooms are spacious and very clean.
The gardens are well kept and would be excellent to sit out on a summers day.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Lisabart36
Andrew R, Owner at The Plough Inn, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for you kind words - I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will pass on your comments to my staff.

I am equity please to hear you enjoyed your food with us.

Please keep a look out on our website for offers.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Plough.
Swansea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We have visited the restaurant here several times (it is fairly local to us and the food and service are second to none!). We are therefore on their mailing list and were offered a great combination deal of accommodation, breakfast and evening meal. This meant no need for a 'designated driver' or taxi fare and was too good to turn down. The accommodation proved to be excellent, we found it to be faultless; spotlessly clean, large comfortable beds, good sized room with sofa, fabulous views out of a panoramic window, bath and shower, courtesy chocolates and newspaper, iron and ironing board (not used!), tea coffee, etc. The staff are charming, friendly and seamlessly efficient, nothing is too much trouble. The evening meal was fabulous, as always, and the breakfast was lovely, good choice and great quality food. It turned a nice evening out into a holiday!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view - spectacular!
Andrew R, Owner at The Plough Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you very much for your fantastic review. My team members and I are pleased that your stay with us was very enjoyable.

I will pass on your thanks to them all, and will let them know that you had lovely food, great service and that your stay was very good.

If you take a look at our website, we have some wonderful deals and offers that you may be interested in.
Bristol
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed two nights, taking advantage of a special offer and it really was great value for money. The room was large and airy with a large comfortable bed, sofa, tv and wi-fi. The bathroom was small but clean with a small bath (with non slip surface) with power shower over. Plenty of hot water.
We ate breakfast and evening meal at the hotel and were glad we chose to do so, the food was beautifully cooked and presented and plenty of it. All the staff were pleasant, friendly and very helpful.
We intend to return to Llandeilo and will certainly try and book into The Plough Inn.

Andrew R, Owner at The Plough Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review, we are pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to my team members, and I will let them know how much you have enjoyed the food, service and your stay.

Please look at our website for some more fantastic offers and deal that we have on.
Swansea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

We the restaurant for lunch following a recommendation from a friend. I can honestly say we were not disappointed. What a lovely venue with fabulous food. My husband had the fillet steak and he said it was the nicest steak he had ever had in this country. I had the local ale battered fish and it was beautiful. We were recommended the baked Alaska to share as we were quite full and that was something I had not tasted before – it was delightful.
We look forward to visiting again for a special treat.

1 Thank VespaSwansea
Andrew R, Owner at The Plough Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your evening with us.

I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to my team members, and will let them know how much you enjoyed the food and service.

Please visit our website for details of special offers we have on at the minute.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llandeilo
The Cawdor
#1 of 1 in Newcastle Emlyn
The Dragon Hotel
The Dragon Hotel
#8 of 24 in Swansea

Been to The Plough Inn? Share your experiences!