What an absolute Gem of a Hotel. I was lucky enough to attend a Wedding here on Friday, 5th April 2013, and it was perfect in every way. The food was beautifully presented and tasted superb. In fact, the best food I have tasted for a very long time.The grounds of the Hotel are lovely and the view second to none. The accommodation was truly 5star and the view from some of the rooms was exceptional. The staff were very efficient and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. A perfect place to have a Wedding and perfect for a short break. Highly Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming four star boutique hotel and award winning restaurant set in the beautiful Towy Valley at the edge of the Brecon Beacons. Surrounded by castles and country houses with the National Botanical Garden of Wales and Aberglasney House only minutes away. Enjoy beautiful views from all 23 of our well appointed en suite rooms equipped with everything you would expect for your stay - queen sized beds, free wifi, sofas and disabled facilities - all impeccably serviced with our attention to detail. Why not take advantage of our gym and sauna to unwind and relax during your stay! At the Plough you will be greeted with a traditional Welsh welcome, good food from our varied menu in our award winning restaurant, including gluten free, with excellent wines that can be enjoyed in a warm and relaxed atmosphere served to you with that all important personal touch. Afternoon tea is also available, includes a selection of scones, cakes and sandwiches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Plough Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Plough Hotel Llandeilo
- Plough Hotel Llandeilo
- The Plough Inn Llandeilo, Wales