Three months ago, John my partner and I decided we would like to get married in Wales where we were setting up our new home. We searched around for a venue, after visiting many places we opted for the Plough Inn at Rhosmaen. From the first moment we stepped foot into the Plough we felt so very comfortable. It soon became apparent that the confidence and commitment from the staff was not a selling ploy but very very genuine. We visited and stayed for a weekend, wow, it proved that it was truely an amazing place. The location, the room, the food and the staff were all absolutely brilliant. We confirmed our wedding details with Andrew, Fred and Georgina, I knew I had absolutely no worries, they planned, advised and supported us, ensuring less worry. Well Sunday the 16th September was our big day, I need to say that words are totally inadequate to describe and indeed to thank Georgina, Fred, Andrew and all the staff for our wonderful, reception. It was truely amazing, from the welcome to our guests at the hotel, ensuring they had everything they needed to the smallest details, ensuring we were all happy, comfortable and looked after. The food, well, what can I say, it was fantastic, everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals, the quality, quantity and presentation was perfect. I could go on and on. I won't all I can say is if anyone is thinking of visiting Wales please go out of your way if necessary and stop off at the Plough Inn, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming four star boutique hotel and award winning restaurant set in the beautiful Towy Valley at the edge of the Brecon Beacons. Surrounded by castles and country houses with the National Botanical Garden of Wales and Aberglasney House only minutes away. Enjoy beautiful views from all 23 of our well appointed en suite rooms equipped with everything you would expect for your stay - queen sized beds, free wifi, sofas and disabled facilities - all impeccably serviced with our attention to detail. Why not take advantage of our gym and sauna to unwind and relax during your stay! At the Plough you will be greeted with a traditional Welsh welcome, good food from our varied menu in our award winning restaurant, including gluten free, with excellent wines that can be enjoyed in a warm and relaxed atmosphere served to you with that all important personal touch. Afternoon tea is also available, includes a selection of scones, cakes and sandwiches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your The Plough Rhosmaen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Plough Hotel Llandeilo
- Plough Hotel Llandeilo
- The Plough Rhosmaen Llandeilo, Wales