Stayed here for a second time and again was a great stay.
Stayed over the weekend and managed to get a canal side room which was fab as last time we had a road side room and it really does make a difference, will be asking for a canal room from now on! The rooms are very spacious and well decorated.
Receptionist very helpful, and easy on the eye which is always good! All staff very friendly.
Breakfasts were great, although this time we decided not to dine as they were very busy we thought we would venture out as there are lots of places in the town, Oakleys lovely, we recommend!
The leisure facilities are good also, relaxing in the Jacuzzi after a day walking is just what we needed!
Will be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This family run hotel on the outskirts of the delightful market town of Skipton - gateway to the Dales, offers the best in Yorkshire hospitality - with staff who really do care! Guests return time and again, whether it's for business or leisure, because we offer warmth and a genuine professional hospitality. Dine in our canalside Baby Swan restaurant where a stream of activity keeps you entertained. We are proud of our restaurant, offering straightforward, honest to goodness food, cooked by a dedicated team supporting local suppliers. We've a fantastic gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and one mile walk on the towpath of the beautiful Leeds-Liverpool canal into the delightful Dales market town of Skipton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous At Skipton Hotel Skipton
- Rendezvous Hotel Skipton, England