“Essential expecting that !!”
Review of Cracoes

Cracoes
Ranked #47 of 164 Restaurants in Skipton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe bistro serving home made English food from breakfasts , sandwiches ,to steaks and seafood . All produce is bought localy and all dishes home made
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Called on our way to see friends ,was only going to have a drink but after looking at the menu decided to have tea ,we had a great choice ,I went for the fish pie ,it was amazing ny husband had half a duck in a port and orange sauce I think it must have been good as I didn’t get to try any, meals were served with a selection of fresh vegetables and choice of potatoes..The young girl was very good at her job and made our meal compleat ...over all a supper little place that I didn’t even know existed but now I do we will be calling a lot

4  Thank fizz0069

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Came here for my grandma’s 80th birthday. There were 14 of us and all of us loved our food. It came quickly, at the same time and it was hot. The service was outstanding, nothing was too much trouble. 5 star all round.

2  Thank Emma B
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Came with two friends today and we thought the food amazing. Heard about the place so much and finally we got to visit today.

I ordered large fish and chips, one friend a small gammon steak with chips, the other a vegetarian lasagne, roast potatoes and veg.

Very large portions- not for the faint hearted. So very very tasty. I methodically ploughed my way through the delicious fish and chips. Very nice mushy peas. Not dry. Nice tartare sauce.

Simply couldn’t manage one of the tasty desserts. A very nice choice available. Finished off with a very hot hot chocolate.

I will certainly be back. Will bring my hubby to polish off what I couldn’t eat!!

Highly recommend! Ample parking, spotlessly clean. Friendly courteous staff.

2  Thank Clachangirl
Reviewed January 4, 2018

comfortable worm, good food, bar ,very friendly ,we often visit, def recommend
old world setting loads of tables,parcking,verry good varied menu we cooked and presented

2  Thank graham h
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Visited this favourite cafe this week and, as ever, the cakes and toasted tea-cakes were really good. Now serving Christmas cake... with cheese of course! Be sure to go.

1  Thank BrianfromLondon