Review Highlights

from $10.45
from $42.47
from $26.13
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Brilliant place , amazing craft ales , we went on a sunday they were playing vinyls and gad free cheese , whats not to love .
Friendly and very welcoming , thanks guys cant wait to return .

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Found this new Micro Bar after a visit to Skipton. Situated at the Car Park bridge. Lovely people, friendly and welcoming, good selection of ales/cider/wheat beer and Gins!!! Great decor and lovely outside garden area. Small cosy and relaxing, great music, and live gigs at weekends. Highly recommend if you are into Micro Bars.

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

This is my third visit to the mess room and I felt that i should share my thoughts on my new favourite pub. The selection of cask and keg beers is great and they are kept and served perfectly. The interior is warm and comfortable. The atmosphere is always lovely. Steve the landlord always has a warm friendly welcome when we come in.
If you are out for a drink in Skipton than the mess room is a must visit.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

My friends and I visited The Mess Room for their opening weekend. It didn’t disappoint us at all. The venue is located in such a beautiful place. We all thoroughly enjoyed the live music, excellent selection of drinks and the very warm welcome off the owners.
The Mess Room is definitely a 5 *****star venue and worth a visit. We all had so much fun and are already planning our next visit!