“Aces!!!!”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Everything was spot on and correct. The staff very nice and accommodating. Love this place!! Recommend this place to all who want good food at great prices!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was lovely but I wasn't impressed at all, my friend wanted a glass of wine but the girl in there said she couldn't serve the alcohol because of licence or something or rather (me and my friends are all 22) but the other table which was there they had glasses of wine and cans of beer but over all it was good part from that

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Having lived in Huntingdon for a year now, it was the first time I've walked passed this restaurant, so my daughter and I decided to give it a try for lunch. We sat outside at the back of the restaurant in a lovey little courtyard area. The service was great all the staff were very friendly, and the food was delicious. My daughter had the childrens pasta, which she says was the best she's had with a lovely homemade tomato sauce and I had the Halloumi salad which was lovely with a generous amount of halloumi. We will be back again soon and looking forward to giving it a try in the evening.

1  Thank Anita H
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Me and my partner visited Pop Bellies for the first time this evening and it was brilliant. The food came quickly and was delicious. Very generous portions and reasonably priced. We will be visiting again soon!

1  Thank elecatherine
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Barbara and I are always quick to remark on whether we like a place or not. We are always honest in our views and would be ready to criticise or offer advice on improvements if we felt that the owners read them and acted on them. This is not the case in some local hostelries who are all too quick to accept plaudits, but rarely respond to poor reviews. I can think of one such place that is local to here.

However, in the case of Pop Bellies. What a lovely little gem of a restaurant.
Taking advantage of a sunny lunch-time we strolled in and immediately found a seat. The service was great. Attention to detail. No one hovered over us, whilst we began to decide what we would like to eat. The menu looks exciting and plenty of choice. Prices are reasonable, but what you get when it is served is GREAT Value for money. Nicely presented and tasty.

Elsewhere, I think you would pay at least £2 a course extra.
I would recommend Pop Bellies to anyone. We are going to go back and start trying some of the other things on the menu.

1  Thank StephenBarbia