Redwings Lodge(Huntingdon)
$59
$84
$75
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$105
$95
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$106
$104
The Thorpe Guesthouse(Hemingford Grey)
$121
$101
Travelocity
$127
$80
Hall Farm B&B(Huntingdon)
$127
$106
All reviewsbrewers fayrebrampton hutservice areameal deallorry parkattached restaurantservice stationrestaurant next doorroom was cleanwhat it says on the tinpetrol stationnight's sleephot weatherno exceptionroad noisegood nights sleepfamily room
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Just used this PI for a quick night away. Booked package with meal/breakfast. Thought was really good value. 3 course meal was fantastic and well worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Great value if you book early and good access to local amenities. Rooms are excellent, large TV and free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes. Staff are very friendly, however take a brolly if it's raining as the restaurant is in a separate building.

Room Tip: Don't park your car under one of the trees when they are blossom. It bucketed it down the night I was there and when I went to my car in the morning it was covered in pink blossom. Looked like a wedding car! Needless to says I had to get it cleaned.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Wanted to break a long journey and to be honest have just been more concerned about paying £19 for a room over £39 but as it was my birthday the decision was made to stay budget but with convenience. My room was interchange side but my colleague/friend swapped with me and most gratefully my room was much quieter. Rooms have everything you need in them and were spotless!! I was impressed at a pillow choice. Staff were efficent and friendly. The manager at the table to table was superb and following a minor issue he both resolved and totally satisfied me 110% by going an extra 2 miles. One small point the walls are not over insulated and I was awoken by a neighbours alarm clock one side and a "bathroom visit" by the other. However I would definately recommend and use again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2012

we arrived early and was allowed in to our rooms (6 rooms in all) the room was well decorated, bed was very comfortable, good tea making facilities, lovely big flat screen tv on wall and lovely shower so over all an excellent room for the price £34. After a family party all 12 of us went back to restaurant for more eating and drinking and i think we all were in bed by 11pm then at 3am we were woken up by lots of banging and shouting we let reception know and they asked the guest to stop making a lot of niose which they did for about 10 mins when the noise went on again till 6am this time the manager asked the guests to leave the hotel and in the morning gave a full refund to my party of 6 rooms. It was not the staffs fault and i felt they dealt with the complaint reaqlly well and i would stay there again and would reccommend it to others.

Room Tip: this is a good place to stay if on a budget
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Even though there is work being done inside the hotel to update we were virtually unaware of this apart from smell of fresh paint in the corridors. The room we stayed in was lovely modern and clean exactly what you'd hope. Great flat screen tv, and bonus for us were able to control the room temperature ourselves and therefore not overheat at night! Staff very helpful. Breakfast was fine and still plenty when we rolled in at 10am for ours. I had not sure great experience with my evening meals which were decidely average. Overall of weekend break hotel was better than expected.

Room Tip: We were situated at the back of the hotel, i do think the front rooms are likely quieter at night especailly in summer if you want window opened, owing to the truck stop and drive through Mac Donalds out back, but not bad.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple