We live locally and have come to think of this place as our local. If you want gauranteed great food, wine and service then this is the place to come. The food menu changes several times per week and should be Michelin starred, its that good. I love my red wine and John Hoskins (MW) has the best choice of wine of ANY restaurant I have dined in, in fact I buy most of my wine from his wine shop. The service, both at the bar and in the restaurant, is excellent, not because they know us, it's always excellent. We have stayed in the rooms twice and they are to a very high standard, and we always recommend this hotel to our friends and family. It truly is the best place in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handsome, ivy-clad 18th century building, once a private bank, overlooking the River Ouse and yet right on the edge of the town centre. Its atmosphere balances that of a boutique townhouse hotel and a bustling, relaxed, traditional inn. 24 beautiful air-conditioned bedrooms with B&O televisons and luxurious bathrooms. Fine but informal restaurant, winner of AA award for best wine list in the UK in 2010. Also wine shop with 'enomatic' tasting machines, bar with real ales, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Old Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon