Plus points - nicest hotel in Huntingdon, garden is lovely for a drink on a summer evening, handy for the town centre or a pleasant walk along the Ouse. Service was excellent. On premise wine shop.
Our room was smallish but well appointed - Bose speakers and TV, nice products in the bathroom. Air conditioned.
Fried breakfast was first class - really good bacon and sausage.
Minor downsides - little bit of road noise from the garden (you can't hear it from the rooms), and no lift to the upstairs rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handsome, ivy-clad 18th century building, once a private bank, overlooking the River Ouse and yet right on the edge of the town centre. Its atmosphere balances that of a boutique townhouse hotel and a bustling, relaxed, traditional inn. 24 beautiful air-conditioned bedrooms with B&O televisons and luxurious bathrooms. Fine but informal restaurant, winner of AA award for best wine list in the UK in 2010. Also wine shop with 'enomatic' tasting machines, bar with real ales, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Old Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon