We liked the large and well maintained bedroom and bathroom, plus the friendly service from the mostly young team that are the face of the hotel.
Enjoyed breakfast more than dinner, but the chance to try various interesting wines by the glass with dinner was a plus.
On site wine shop is excellent, nearby A14 (not audible in the room) is not!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handsome, ivy-clad 18th century building, once a private bank, overlooking the River Ouse and yet right on the edge of the town centre. Its atmosphere balances that of a boutique townhouse hotel and a bustling, relaxed, traditional inn. 24 beautiful air-conditioned bedrooms with B&O televisons and luxurious bathrooms. Fine but informal restaurant, winner of AA award for best wine list in the UK in 2010. Also wine shop with 'enomatic' tasting machines, bar with real ales, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Old Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon