Booked on the Easter one night break which was a dinner bed and breakfast deal, scones and tea were included too. It was good value for money and everything was done to a very high standard. The hotel was buzzing with locals and weekenders like ourselves giving the place a warm friendly atmosphere. We visited the wine shop and tried our hand at the different wines on the taster stand. We had the place to ourselves and the staff helped talk us through the wines.
The quality of the food was fantastic, I had an amazing beef dish which just fell off the bone and was so so yummy.
Breakfast in the morning was first class and everthing was cooked to order and very fresh
Our room was lovely, maintained to a very high standard with lovely fluffy towels and robes
We had a great time and would love to go back in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handsome, ivy-clad 18th century building, once a private bank, overlooking the River Ouse and yet right on the edge of the town centre. Its atmosphere balances that of a boutique townhouse hotel and a bustling, relaxed, traditional inn. 24 beautiful air-conditioned bedrooms with B&O televisons and luxurious bathrooms. Fine but informal restaurant, winner of AA award for best wine list in the UK in 2010. Also wine shop with 'enomatic' tasting machines, bar with real ales, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Old Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon