A party of eleven of us enjoyed a fabulous lunch in the terrace restaurant. Everything about the restaurant was just as you would wish it to be. A great atmosphere and busy. Essential to book a table if considering a celebratory meal. Everyone commented on the excellent quality of the food, the presentation and service. All in all a must if you are in Huntingdon and looking for a special restaurant with great service and charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handsome, ivy-clad 18th century building, once a private bank, overlooking the River Ouse and yet right on the edge of the town centre. Its atmosphere balances that of a boutique townhouse hotel and a bustling, relaxed, traditional inn. 24 beautiful air-conditioned bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms. Fine but informal restaurant, twice winner of AA award for best wine list in the UK. Also wine shop with 'enomatic' tasting machines, bar with real ales, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon