“Good old Starbucks”

Description: http://www.huntingdon-town.info/locations/detail.asp?GetLocID=1153
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good old Starbucks”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Came here for a coffee with a friend when we had finished our shopping. I really love Starbucks definitely one of my favourite coffee shops.

I enjoyed a strawberries and cream frappuccino and my friend enjoyed a cappuccino. It was lovely!

• Visited May 2013

Chatteris, United Kingdom
“Always Busy”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I like a starbucks coffee, but sat the same time, I like to be able to relax a little and chat with my companion or if on my own chill. The service of the barristas is good when not so busy but can be a little harrassed and get orders wrong when busy. Overall I have visited this starbucks several times in the last year and generally although 90% of the time it is busy, I still enjoy it when I go there.

• Visited May 2013
St Ives, United Kingdom
“Good for mums and babies”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Like the coffee and the cakes. I just wish I could get a sofa every time. Lots of room for pushchairs as well.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Weak and cold”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Weak coffee....told to ask for another shot but the cappuccino so weak it looked like just milk. Filter coffee always cold but at least better strength. Like the food though and friendly service.

Cambridge
“Watch the world go by”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

If you like watching the world go by then this is a great people watching spot. Grab a coffee and sit back. The coffee, service and price is exactly what you'd expect. Not what I'd call a restuarant though!

Visited October 2011