“Fabulous day :)”

Fenstanton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous day :)”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I did have nice relaxing day in Huntingdon spa I booked Spa for my 30th birthday it was amazing, all therapist are very nice and professional, all my friends enjoy day spend in spa. Hot tub was absolutely awesome, it’s really good set up before treatment. We enjoyed the view of meadow also watching swans and ducks in the river. I did have my massage, facial and manicure and I happy with all my treatments. My friends have been pleased for all treatments as well, each of them did have really relaxing massage, pedicure or facial.
I did get nice birthday cake with candles and yummy snacks.:) I would like to tell a big THANK YOU from me and all my friends to Kerry and all therapist that made my birthday so special day. We all did have wonderful time in spa. I will defiantly be back for one more day of pampering. The staff were friendly, chatty and very professional, whole place very beautiful set up and comfortable. I would highly recommend this place to visit.x

Visited September 2012
3 Thank justinasmith

Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Perfect day spa”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Had a full bottle massage, head massage, pedicure, manicure and facial absolutely brilliant. The owner is very polite and helpful.
The spa it's self has all the modern amenities, including a hot tub which you can hire for private use. Very clean and very relaxing. Fluffy robes and slippers and a view to die for when having your pedicure.
Much better and more reasonable priced compared to larger spas, plus more relaxing. Ideal for groups or individual visits.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Daniell H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Attentive service in a nice location.”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I went for shellac nails and ended up being offered a pedicure and facial at a discount rate. Had all three and was pleased with the treatments. Facial was relaxing with a heated bed and lovely products, although it was a bit rushed in places. Almost felt a bit formulaic. The ownet knows her stuff, and if any criticism could be levelled it would be that she 'bigs herself up' too much. Less chat, more relaxing pampering. Pedicure was beautifully done looking out over the river and meadows, with a cup of tea. Shellacs weren't the best I've seen, but looked nice all the same. Would recommend any of the treatments. Good value for money and a friendly therapist who just needs to work on her bedside manner a wee bit to emphasise the peace and pamper, not the information channel. Worth a visit.

1 Thank Medden
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Two and a half hours of heaven...”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have just left Huntingdon Spa feeling like a million dollars.
First of all I had a hot stone massage with Gad - he is quietly spoken, professional and accomplished as a masseur. After an hour I left the room feeling completely relaxed and refreshed.
Next I had the mini-manicure (with Kerry, the owner). Why it is called 'mini' i don't know as i felt i got 'the full works'.
Finally I had a luxury pedicure (part of the luxury being the surroundings and view from the treatment room!) - my feet look and feel amazing..
Kerry is very friendly and chatty but completely professional - she advised me on several other treatments that I enquired about but didn't try to do the 'hard sell' - she was very honest and said what would or would not be a treatment she would recommend for me to have.
Thanks to Kerry and the team at Huntingdon Spa for a real treat!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank StellF
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing days”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I visit Huntington spa on a regular basis and I must say that every visit has been a relaxing and wonderful experience. The view is absolutely goregous and the staff are very friendly and professional. I have received the Indian head, reflexology, aroma therapy, and pedicures and whatever my problem areas are when I enter have disappeared and I always leave refreshed and relaxed.

2 Thank Justtrying2relax