“Relaxing”

Ranked #17 of 127 Restaurants in Newry
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Good restaurant and really italian food........ Try.......
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had dinner for 4 ,a variety of starters and mains and all enjoyed. Wine and food very well priced.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Went for dinner with family last week.

Menu was incredibly limited with basically several variations of the same thing in pasta dishes and limited choice in pizzas.

Quality of the food when it arrived was fine as opposed to deserving of the prices which would be more appropriate in London than Newry.

Service was fine though gaps between courses were substantial for such a quiet night.

Would definitely not be prepared to give it another go and was massively disappointed.

2  Thank Redfella83
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was disheartened to read the negative reviews of this restaurant. Our family has been coming to the restaurant for over 5 years and we have never had a meal or customer service anything less than excellent.
You can taste the quality of the ingredients, of which the tomato bruscetta is a fine example of simple, tasty, authentic Italian cuisine which the named country is renowned for. My parents have been to Italy many times and toured the country off the beaten tourist track to sample the local food. This restaurant is on par with Italian food, in Italy.
Having visited 90% of the restaurants in the area; quality food, choice, atmosphere, staff, value and wine menu as a complete package are unrivalled.

1  Thank Louise M
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Great food & staff, nice setting & very family friendly. Nice way to relax I find.

2  Thank Martybhoy c
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I live not to far away from newry and have only ever eaten in this restaurant once before ( about 6 years ago)and my memories of the food were excellent. So with my family I ventured to the doors again last Sunday at 4pm. Only to find them closed so I knocked the door and could see two staff having what looked to be lunch. They didn't seem to care that I was trying to get in as they looked up and just ignored me. The problem is the sign said open at 4 . I returned to my car and rang to be told they would open in ten minutes . I should have driven on but I decided to wait as the food was so good last time . Unfortunately not So this time . We ordered a pizza a salad gnocchi and some fried risotto ckes. The pizza was good but any self respecting Italian restaurant that cant get that right should not be open. The gnocchi was shop bought and covered in a thick under seasoned sauce with too much cheese £9 i think. The salad was poor at best cheese tomato( not fresh) and basil no dressing. The risotto ball were the dish that really enjoyed me 2 pieces a blob of mayo and dry salad £7.95 . This is restaurant robbery and the product was poor eating. Please will somebody open a medium prices well cooked Italian in newry and put sapori out of its misery.

2  Thank Foodcomesbeforelove