“Perfect”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff were all extremely friendly and couldn't have been more helpful and yet did not hang over us while we ate. Excellent drinks service too. Couldn't ask for anything more and would 100% recommend it.

TheBankBarNewry, General Manager at Cobbles, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, I was delighted to read your positive comments and have already passed them on to the staff, hopefully we will be welcoming you back to Cobbles very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I went to Cobbles with my partner's mum for lunch and we both ordered the Cobbles Chicken burger with side salad and chips. The burger was over-cooked and could not be ate. The staff didnt come near us, I had to get up and ask for our drinks that we ordered. We we not asked if the lunch was ok or if we needed anything else. I will not be back here for food.

3  Thank Starrs2001
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I just had a lovely lunch with a friend in Cobbles, Newry. We were pushed for time as we both work but the service was quick and efficient. The food was great - I had chilli chicken with chips and salad and it was just £5.95. The only downside was that it was quiet but then again it was midweek. Would recommend for a quick, tasty economical lunch.

1  Thank marney1