“r”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 22, 2012

good fast food services is quick prices a bit much but overall very good ans handy zzzzzz zzzz nnnnn

There are newer reviews for Frair Tucks

Reviewed July 21, 2012

food lovely but canbe a bit too expensive:):):):)):):)

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Its the best fast food place in the country!
Unreal chicken fillet burgers :)

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The only thing going for Friar Tucks is the lovely chips.

I ordered and asked if I could get a small amount of garlic sauce instead of the BBQ sauce with my chicken nuggets, (not even the full tub of sauce they do) as I am allergic to many BBQ sauces (so just don't chance it any more!) The woman serving me said she would have to charge me! I had eaten in before and this had never been done before as I was getting such a small quantity - I told her this and she said it was £1 for garlic sauce, even though I was not having their BBQ sauce.

She was so incredibly rude - no need for it.

Awful customer services.

No matter how nice the chips are - I will not be going back! (the 2 is for the chips)

1  Thank vivk13
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Prefer Macdonalds and Little Chef than Friar Tucks. Cant think of worse food. Actually I know one place but not in Ireland