We spend 3 days in this island and it was one of the most unforgettable experience in our lives. Both of us loved every moment of it. We picked the Beach Villa which was very nice. During our time there, the weather was perfect for all the outdoor activities.
The staff are superbly amazing and friendly. Food was great throughout the entire stay. it was buffet style for breastfast lunch and dinner in funama restaurant.
There are all sorts of activites in the island from snokerling, diving, kayaking and cruises. Snokerling alone was amazingly great as just being around the islands you can already see all types of species from a turtle, moray eel, a baby white tip reef shark and schools of fishes!
If you have the chance to go, do it. This beautiful islands is really paradise to relax and just enjoy what marine nature has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Vilamendhoo, South Ari Atoll. It is 900 meters long by 250 meters wide, about 55 acres. Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 25 minute flight. 184 Rooms include 30 Jacuzzi water villas, 30 Jacuzzi beach villas, 111 beach villas and 13 garden rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vilamendhoo Island Hotel Vilamendhoo
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa Maldives
- Hotel Vilamendhoo Island