Having already visited Vilamendhoo on two previous occasions since the re-furb our third trip was just as stunning as ever. Many positive comments have been written about how beautiful the island is and with these we wholly agree. However what makes the island so special for us and makes us want to return are the staff and level of service they provide. It is clear to see that Vilamendhoo is a resort that cares and takes pride in all they do.
The staff and management are so friendly and approachable and are always keen to take on board comments and assist in any way they can. As a traveller with very specific dietary requirements Vilamendhoo does everything possible to accommodate my needs which, is very reassuring – hence our return visits. Having contacted them prior to our arrival we found them to be as helpful as ever. Special thanks must go to the team of Chefs – Gary, Maurice & all of the Ahima staff in doing all they can to help - they do an absolutely wonderful job.
It has been lovely to re-visit the island to see the many continued improvements that have been made, also the special touches the hotel provide. Many of the staff are still there from our first visit and remember us – making us feel very welcome.
Everybody’s wish list is different for their perfect holiday and it would be impossible to please everyone. From our experience however the staff do all they can to make our trip as positive and enjoyable as possible. Thank you to each and every member of staff who collectively create a wonderful holiday for us. We are lucky to have travelled to some wonderful destinations however Vilamendhoo holds a very special place in our hearts.
If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in wonderful surroundings in a friendly environment then don’t hesitate, book!!!
Would we go back again….? In a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Vilamendhoo, South Ari Atoll. It is 900 meters long by 250 meters wide, about 55 acres. Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 25 minute flight. 184 Rooms include 30 Jacuzzi water villas, 30 Jacuzzi beach villas, 111 beach villas and 13 garden rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vilamendhoo Island Hotel Vilamendhoo
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa Maldives
- Hotel Vilamendhoo Island