“My daughter and I had the most amazing time.We can't wait to return in 2014.”
Review of Hacienda Horses

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mollina
Hacienda Horses
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Christine,Paul and all the staff at the Cortijo made our stay truly special.My daughter and I enjoyed riding some wonderful horses,this has widened our riding experience and given me much more confidence.Tanja is a great instructor.
The Cortijo has been lovingly restored and after hacking out in the morning we enjoyed relaxing by the pool in the afternoon before lessons.We loved our holiday and the people we met during our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
There are newer reviews for Hacienda Horses

Reviewed August 4, 2013

It was our first time at cortijo uribe and we spent 4 nights there. We had the best time and totally loved it there. Christine and her team are great and the dogs and horses are adorable. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was our second visit to Cortijo Uribe, exactly one year after our first visit. The main difference this time is that we went full board. The food was excellent and for two out of three fussy eaters that's saying something. The food was fresh ( local and from their own garden) and delicious, and the chef Diego was most helpful when it can to requests. My daughter went to pony camp and what a difference it made to her horse riding skills and confidence. It was not an easy task for a 7 year old however she progressed so much that towards the end she was cantering and trotting ( off the lead rein after not being off the lead rein before). We also had a great time chilling around the pool and enjoying the company of the owners Chris and Paul, the other members of staff and other guests. It was a lot of fun! The accommodation as usual is excellent and you'll be sure to make a new little friend in one of the dogs or horses here. A super holiday at a beautiful place with lots and lots of special memories, great place to take your family and have a truly special time. As we stayed for 10 nights we also decided to hire a car and see the local attractions we loved El Chorro and the lakes. Next year we hope to go back in the spring and do some more sightseeing and horse ringing in the wonderful countryside. Ask for Diego's Paella yummy and chocolate brownies!!! Hope we get back to this special little oasis soon!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Rebeccasarah
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Recently returned from the most wonderful stay at the Cortija Uribe.Fabulous horses, brilliant rides and the warmest welcome from Christine, Paul and their truly excellent Staff. A super holiday in a beautiful place. I went with my daughter and great memories were made! The accommodation was lovely, the food great the rides out wonderful in superb countryside. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carolyn R
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I've just returned from a wonderful 3 night stay at Cortijo Uribe. The accommodation, location, staff, food and horses are top notch. It was the perfect escape for a tired mother of a toddler (me!). I was made to feel very welcome right from the start and Christine and Paul are the most wonderful hosts. I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank EmilyYLondon
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I visited in the last week of May with my three children. I have NEVER written a trip adviser review before but this place made such a positive impression on me I am compelled to do so. We had 5 fabulous days here and none of us wanted to leave. All of the staff are great without exception taking their lead from the warm and welcoming and absolutely charming Christine and her lovely husband Paul. The horses were all loved and well looked after and all great to ride with different but positive challenges and learning opportunities on each. We loved the riding and all 3 kids came back able to canter off the lead rein and very happy with their progress. In fact the lessons were sooo good that I opted to have more lessons than hacks even though the countryside is beautiful. The kids loved the pool but at least as much they enjoyed helping with the horses and fussing over the rescue dogs that Chris and Paul take in and find new homes for. In fact we even came home with one.... She was just too adorable to leave behind. It is a real find. I just hope there is a space for us when we want to return. I am hoping it will be very soon! Thanks to all the staff there for such an amazing holiday.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jo P
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We visited the Cortijo Uribe in April for a 4 night stay, and it was quite simply fantastic.
On arrival we were welcomed warmly and instantly felt at home. The apartment we stayed in was perfect, the courtyard and rooms off it are fantastic and the pool has the most amazing view. We stayed half board and the food was beautiful - Diego, the chef produced some of the nicest Spanish food I have ever had! The atmosphere is relaxed and eating in the salon or out in the courtyard with the other guests is lovely. We were even taken for tapas in one of the local towns on evening!

The riding we did whilst staying at the Cortjo was great, we had lessons, went for hacks through the olive groves and for a picnic. The horses are top class (Campi being a personal favourite) and there are characters to suit every rider. The instructors Bill and Tanya were awesome, my riding definitely improved during our stay here.

In summary all the staff, horses, dogs and other guests made our stay fantastic and we will be coming back as soon as possible - I can't really recommend this place highly enough - absolutely worth a visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sheffield88
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mollina
Parador de Antequera
#2 of 2 in Mollina
Lazy Days Pueblo Fiesta
Lazy Days Pueblo Fiesta
#1 of 2 in Mollina

Been to Hacienda Horses? Share your experiences!