“Beautiful and well appointed Condo.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pawdy
Palo Alto
“Used to be Great but Now Run Down”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I’ve stayed in this unit three times. The first two were great. This time the unit is tired and needs updating. The couch in the main living area hasn’t been changed in more than ten years and sags horribly. You can’t sit on half of it. The refrigerator broke and we had to have repairmen in four times during our stay.

The remodel was really well done way back when. The upstairs is completely private. The A/C also works well. But we won’t be coming back. The service from Quam Properties is good and the condo management is also responsive. It’s a shame about the condition of the unit.

Management Response
Jul 3, 2018
Aloha,
We are happy you are pleased with our service and have stayed with us three times. It is unfortunate that the control panel on the fridge went out during your stay. Quam did bring ice and a cooler and then a loaner fridge while the part was ordered. The appliance technician did need to assess the situation and then install the part, so it would be working for you. The sofa is actually 5 years old, as we keep receipts of items purchased. We believe the mechanism to the sofa sleeper may not have been stowed correctly as housekeeping and maintenance have reviewed the sofa and they have not found any sagging. This unit has new carpet and in August will be freshly painted. We hope you stay with us again in the future.
TX
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
CA
Reviewed November 8, 2012 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing