“Incredible value for an incredible property”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MauiBoy99
Denton, Texas
“Incredible value for an incredible property”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This Kapalua Golf Villa (26T5/6) was, by far, one of our best stays on Maui! Quam Properties (management company) was very easy to work with, and the price was definitely a great value.

Kapalua is a great area to stay in that is near to Lahainatown. The weather is cooler; and, the rain (and rainbows) occur more frequently. It is west-side convenience with east side beauty!

This particular condo was a great accommodation for my wife and me. It had everything we needed, including all paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex, etc.). Bath towels and beach towels were provided. Even dish soap, dishwasher soap, some coffee and microwave popcorn were provided! Definitely the best-stocked condo we've stayed in on Maui. We even had access to the nearby pool, which was very nice.

The view - in a word, wow! This condo sits on the 11th hole of the Bay course, and it is a beautiful view. We awoke to the sun rising with Molokai on the horizon. The view was definitely one of the highlights of this condo.The porch is amazingly large, with plenty of furniture on it to sit with your coffee or bask in the sun.

The kitchen has probably everything you need to cook in the condo, and Weber grills are provided at the pool area. We didn't use either during our stay, so I can't comment on them. There is an ensuite washer/dryer and dishwasher. Both bathrooms have showers (shower tub in primary bathroom). There is a single assigned covered parking space next to the condo.

One thing I'm not sure about is the T5/6 designation - there was a divider door inside the condo. I don't really see how the condo could be rented separately, so maybe that is just an old designation from when the condos were originally built? There are two entrances to the condo (T5 and T6) - both lead to the same place.

The keys were provided up-front, so check-in was very easy. Check-out was equally as easy, and Quam even worked with us for a late check-out since the condo was not rented on the day we left. They are great folks, and we will look there first on our next trip to Maui.

We had very few complaints (really, none). If I had to list something, I'd say the front doors were heavy and loud. On more than one occasion, I'm sure we woke others around us by letting the doors close on their own. The bed was a little soft for me, but that's personal preference. Again, not a big deal.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condition of the property and the view
Liked least: The bed was a bit uncomfortable
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed November 10, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
california
Reviewed November 8, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing